Você está assistindo: Dores lombar o que pode ser
Massagem capaz eficaz na agonizante lombar
Massagem capaz eficaz na qualificado lombar. Abrangendo 2/3 da população irá certamente apresentar problema lombar pelo guardada uma vez. Der lombalgia é considerada a gorjeta causa de dor em Portugal e, enquanto crónica, sim um impacto avassalador na qualidades de vida das pessoas.
Pesquisas só que naquela massagem pode:diminuir a dor lombar;melhorar a divisão de movimentos conectado com à agonizante lombar;diminui a ocorrência da dor e limitação ao longo a partir de tempo;diminuir der ansiedade e depressão relacionado à problema lombar.
A nossa equipe de especialistas atua no curar da qualificado crónica e/ou aguda.Saiba mais sobre a dor lombar e os cura disponíveis
Douglas PompermaierEspecialista em farmacêutico Tradicional Chinesa
1. Nacional Institutes the Health. (2011). “Low ago Pain fact Sheet” NINDS. NIH publication No. 03-5161. Recall on respectable 5, 2011, from National academy of Neurological Disorders and Stroke net site.
2. Cherkin, D.C., Sherman, K.J., Kahn, J., Wellman, R., Cook, A.J., Johnson, E., Erro, J., Delaney, K., Deyo, R.A. (2011). Naquela comparison of ns effects of 2 species of massage and usual treatment on chronic low ago pain: der randomized, regulated trial. Ann Intern Med,155(1):1-9.
BACKGROUND: couple of studies have evaluated ns effectiveness the massage ao chronic low ago pain.
OBJECTIVE: to compare ns effectiveness of 2 types of massage and usual care ao chronic earlier pain.
DESIGN: Parallel-group randomized, managed trial. Randomization era computer-generated, com centralized allocation concealment. Participants were blinded to massage type but not to assignment to massage versus normal care. Massage therapists to be unblinded. The study personnel who assessed outcomes were blinded to treatment assignment. (ClinicalTrials.gov it is registered number: NCT00371384)
SETTING: An incorporated health care delivery sistema in a Seattle area. Patients: 401 persons 20 to 65 year of age with nonspecific chronic low earlier pain.
INTERVENTION: structural massage (n = 132), relaxation massage (n = 136), or usual care (n = 133).
MEASUREMENTS: roland Disability Questionnaire (RDQ) e symptom bothersomeness scores at 10 weeks (primary outcome) and at 26 e 52 mainly (secondary outcomes). Mean grupo differences of at the very least 2 point out on a RDQ and at least 1.5 points on the symptom bothersomeness range were taken into consideration clinically meaningful. Results: ns massage teams had o mesmo, semelhante functional outcomes in ~ 10 weeks. Ns adjusted median RDQ score foi ~ 2.9 point out (95% CI, 1.8 to 4.0 points) reduced in ns relaxation group and 2.5 point out (CI, 1.4 come 3.5 points) lower in ns structural massage grupo than in the usual care group, e adjusted mean symptom bothersomeness scores were 1.7 point out (CI, 1.2 to 2.2 points) lower com relaxation massage and 1.4 points (CI, 0.8 come 1.9 points) lower com structural massage. The beneficial results of relaxation massage on role (but not on symptom reduction) persisted in ~ 52 weeks yet were small.
LIMITATION: attendees were not blinded to treatment.
CONCLUSION: Massage therapy might be effective porque o treatment that chronic back pain, with benefits lasting at least 6 months. No decorrer clinically meaningful difference between relaxation and structural massage foi ~ observed in terms of relieving impairment or symptoms. Primary funding Source: National center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
3. Hsieh, L.L., Kuo, C.H., Lee, L.H., Yen, A.M., Chien, K.L., Chen, T.H. (2006). Treatment of low ago pain by acupressure e physical therapy: randomised managed trial. BMJ, 332(7543):696-700.OBJECTIVE: to evaluate the effectiveness the acupressure in terms of disability, ache scores, e functional status. DESIGN: Randomised regulated trial.Setting: Orthopaedic clinic in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. PARTICIPANTS: 129 patients com chronic low back pain.
INTERVENTION: Acupressure or physical therapy porque o one month.
MAIN outcome MEASURES: Self-administered Chinese versions of conventional outcome measures porque o low back pain (primary outcome: Roland and Morris handicap questionnaire) in ~ baseline, after ~ treatment, and at seis month follow-up.
RESULTS: The mean bruta Roland e Morris impairment questionnaire score after treatment foi ~ significantly reduced in the acupressure group than in the physical therapy group regardless of a difference in pure score (- 3.8, 95% confidence interval – 5.7 come – 1.9) or mean mudança from the baseline (- 4.64, – 6.39 come – 2.89). Acupressure conferred one 89% (95% confidence interval 61% come 97%) reduction in far-ranging disability compared with physical therapy. A improvement in impairment score in a acupressure coporação, grupo compared with a physical coporação, grupo remained at seis month follow-up. Statistically far-ranging differences likewise occurred between the two teams for todos six domain names of ns core outcome, pain visual scale, e modified Oswestry special needs questionnaire after treatment and at six month follow-up.
CONCLUSIONS: Acupressure foi ~ effective in reducing low back pain in regards to disability, pains scores, e functional status. Ns benefit era sustained ao six months.
4. Walach, H., Güthlin, C., König, M. (2003). Efficacy that massage treatment in chronic pain: naquela pragmatic randomized trial. J Altern match Med, 9(6):837-46.BACKGROUND: Although classic massage is offered widely in Germany e elsewhere ao treating chronic pains conditions, there estão no randomized managed trials (RCT).
DESIGN: pragmatic RCT of standard massage compared to traditional medical care (SMC) in chronic pain problems of back, neck, shoulders, head e limbs.
OUTCOME MEASURE: pain rating (nine-point Likert-scale; predefined main outcome criterion) in ~ pretreatment, post-treatment, and 3 month follow-up, and also pain adjective list, depression, anxiety, mood, and body concept.
RESULTS: since of political e organizational problems, somente 29 patients to be randomized, 19 to get massage, 10 come SMC. Pain improved significantly in both groups, but somente in ns massage grupo was that still considerably improved at follow-up. Depression and anxiety to be improved considerably by both treatments, yet só in ns massage group maintained in ~ follow-up.
CONCLUSION: regardless of its limitation resulting a partir de problems com numbers e randomization this study mostra that massage can be at least as reliable as SMC in chronic ache syndromes. Loved one changes ~ ~ equal, yet tend to last longer e to generalize much more into psychologic domains. Since this is naquela pilot study, the results need replication, however our experiences can be useful porque o other researchers.
5. Brady, L.H., Henry, K., Luth, J.F. 2nd, Casper-Bruett, K.K. (2001). A effects that shiatsu ~ above lower ago pain, J Holist Nurs, 19(1):57-70.Shiatsu, a specific kind of massage, era used together an treatment in this pesquisar of 66 people complaining the lower back pain. Each distinguível was measured on state/trait anxiety e pain level before and after four shiatsu treatments. Every subject era then dubbed 2 dia following every treatment and asked to quantify a level the pain. Both pain and anxiety decreased substantially over time. Extraneous variables such together gender, age, gender of therapist, size of history com lower back pain, and medications taken for lower ago pain did no alter the significant results. These subjects would introduce shiatsu massage ao others suffering from lower earlier pain e indicated the treatments decreased ns major inconveniences lock experienced com their lower ago pain.
6. Cherkin, D.C., Eisenberg, D., Sherman, K.J., Barlow, W., Kaptchuk, T.J., Street, J., Deyo, R.A. (2001). Randomized psychological comparing timeless Chinese clinical acupuncture, therapeutic massage, e self-care education for chronic low back pain. Arch Intern Med, 161(8):1081-8.BACKGROUND: Because the value of difundido forms of alternative care porque o chronic ago pain stays uncertain, we compared a effectiveness of acupuncture, therapeutic massage, e self-care education for persistent ago pain.
METHODS: we randomized 262 patients aged 20 come 70 years quem had persistent ago pain come receive timeless Chinese clinical acupuncture (n = 94), therapeutic massage (n = 78), or self-care educacional materials (n = 90). As much as 10 massage or acupuncture access time were permitted over 10 weeks. Symptoms (0-10 scale) e dysfunction (0-23 scale) to be assessed through telephone interviewers masked to treatment group. Follow-up foi ~ available for 95% of patients after 4, 10, and 52 weeks, and none withdrew for adverse effects.
RESULTS: Treatment teams were contrasted after adjustment para prerandomization covariates making use of an intent-to-treat analysis. In ~ 10 weeks, massage was superiores to self-care on the symptom range (3.41 vs 4.71, respectively; p =.01) and the disability scale (5.88 vs 8.92, respectively; PSTUDY DESIGN: der randomized between-groups esboço, projeto evaluated massage therapy versus relaxation for chronic low earlier pain.
OBJECTIVES: Treatment impacts were evaluated for reducing pain, depression, anxiety e stress hormones, e sleeplessness e for improving trunk range of mover associated com chronic low ago pain.
SUMMARY of elevator DATA: Twenty-four adult (M age=39.6 years) com low back pain the nociceptive beginning with der duration of at least 6 months participated in the study. Ns groups did no differ on age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity or gender.
METHODS: Twenty-four adult (12 women) with lower earlier pain to be randomly assigned to naquela massage therapy or der progressive muscle relaxation group. Sessions were 30 minutes grande twice der week para five weeks. On ns first e last job of a 5-week estude participants completed questionnaires, provided a urine sample and were assessed porque o range the motion.
RESULTS: by the fim of ns study, the massage treatment group, as compared to a relaxation group, report experiencing less pain, depression, anxiety and improved sleep. They also showed boosted trunk e pain flexion performance, e their serotonin e dopamine levels were higher.
CONCLUSIONS: Massage therapy is efficient in reducing pain, stress and anxiety hormones e symptoms associated with chronic low back pain.
PRECIS: adult (M age=39.6 years) with low earlier pain with a duration that at the very least 6 month received dois 30-min massage or relaxation treatment sessions per week for 5 weeks. Participants receiving massage therapy reported experiencing much less pain, depression, anxiety and their sleep had improved. They likewise showed boosted trunk e pain flexion performance, and their serotonin e dopamine levels were higher.
8. Preyde, M. (2000). Effectiveness of massage therapy para subacute low-back pain: der randomized regulated trial. CMAJ, 162(13):1815-20.BACKGROUND: the effectiveness the massage therapy for low-back pain has not to be documented. This randomized regulated trial compared considerable massage treatment (soft-tissue manipulation, remedial exercise and posture education), 2 components of massage therapy and placebo in ns treatment of subacute (between one week and 8 months) low-back pain.
METHODS: Subjects com subacute low-back pain were randomly assigned to uma of 4 groups: an extensive massage therapy (n = 25), soft-tissue manipulation só (n = 25), remedial exercise com posture education apenas um (n = 22) or a placebo the sham laser treatment (n = 26). Every subject received 6 treatments within approximately uma month. Outcome measures obtained at baseline, after treatment and at 1-month follow-up included the roland Disability Questionnaire (RDQ), the McGill ache Questionnaire (PPI and PRI), ns State tension Index e the modified Schober check (lumbar variety of motion).
RESULTS: Of a 107 subjects who passed screening, 98 (92%) completed post-treatment tests and 91 (85%) perfect follow-up tests. Statistically significant differences were noted after treatment and at follow-up. A comprehensive massage therapy grupo had improved role (mean RDQ score 1.54 v. 2.86-6.5, p Summary: naquela randomized between-groups esboço, projeto was supplied to advice massage therapy versus be safe therapy impacts on chronic low earlier pain. Treatment impacts were evaluated porque o reducing pain, depression, anxiety e sleep disturbances, for improving trunk variety of motion (ROM) and for reducing task absenteeism and increasing task productivity. Thirty adult (M age=41 years) with low back pain with der duration of at least 6 month participated in a study. A groups did no differ top top age, socioeconomic status, ethnicity or gender. Sessions were 30 min long twice naquela week porque o 5 weeks. On a first and last job of the 5-week estude participants completed questionnaires e were assessed porque o ROM. By the fim of the study, a massage therapy group, as contrasted to the relaxation group, report experiencing much less pain, depression, anxiety e sleep disturbance. They additionally showed improved trunk and pain flexion performance.
10. Bronfort, G., Haas, M., Evans, R., Leiniger, B., Triano, J. (2010). Effectiveness of handmade therapies: ns UK evidence report. Chiropr Osteopat.18(1):3..ABSTRACT: BACKGROUND: ns purpose the this report is to provide a succinct but an extensive summary of the scientific evidence regarding ns effectiveness of handmade treatment porque o the monitoring of naquela variety the musculoskeletal and non-musculoskeletal conditions.
METHODS: ns conclusions estão based on a results of systematic reviews that randomized clinical trials (RCTs), extensively accepted and primarily UK e United claims evidence-based clinical guidelines, plus the results of todos RCTs no yet consisted of in the primeiro three categories. The strength/quality of ns evidence about effectiveness foi ~ based top top an adapted version of a grading sistema developed by ns US preventive Services job Force and a pesquisar risk of prejudice assessment tool para the recent RCTs.
RESULTS: by September 2009, 26 category of conditions were located containing RCT evidence porque o the use of handmade therapy: 13 musculoskeletal conditions, four types of chronic headache e nine non-musculoskeletal conditions. We figured out 49 current relevant systematic reviews and 16 evidence-based clinical indict plus second 46 RCTs no yet contained in methodical reviews e guidelines. Additionally, quick references are made come other efficient non-pharmacological, non-invasive physics treatments.
CONCLUSIONS: Spinal manipulation/mobilization is efficient in adult for: acute, subacute, and chronic low earlier pain; migraine and cervicogenic headache; cervicogenic dizziness; manipulation/mobilization is effective porque o several extremity joint conditions; and thoracic manipulation/mobilization is effective ao acute/subacute neck pain. A evidence is inconclusive for cervicais manipulation/mobilization alone ao neck pain of any type of duration, e for manipulation/mobilization for mid ago pain, sciatica, tension-type headache, coccydynia, temporomandibular share disorders, fibromyalgia, premenstrual syndrome, and pneumonia in enlarge adults. Spinal manipulation is not effective para asthma and dysmenorrhea when contrasted to sham manipulation, or for Stage one hypertension when added to one antihypertensive diet. In children, ns evidence is there is no conclusion regarding the effectiveness ao otitis media and enuresis, and it is no effective ao infantile colic and asthma when contrasted to sham manipulation. Massage is reliable in adults para chronic low back pain e chronic neck pain. A evidence is inconclusive ao knee osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, myofascial ache syndrome, migraine headache, and premenstrual syndrome. In children, ns evidence is inconclusive ao asthma and infantile colic.
Ver mais: Como Virar A Tela Do Windows 10, Turn Computer Screen In Windows 10 Easy
11. Last, A.R., Hulbert, K. (2009). Chronic low earlier pain: evaluation e management. To be Fam Physician, 79(12):1067-74.Chronic low earlier pain is naquela common difficulty in primary care. Naquela history and physical check should localização patients into 1 of numerous categories: (1) nonspecific low back pain; (2) earlier pain associated com radiculopathy or spinal stenosis; (3) back pain ad from naquela nonspinal source; or (4) back pain associated com another particular spinal cause. Porque o patients quem have ago pain associated with radiculopathy, spinal stenosis, or another specific spinal cause, magnetic resonance imaging or computed tomography might establish the diagnosis and guide management. Because evidence of improved outcomes is lacking, lumbar spine radiography must be delayed porque o at least uma to dois months in patients com nonspecific pain. Acetaminophen e nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs ~ ~ first-line medications porque o chronic low back pain. Tramadol, opioids, and other adjunctive drugs may advantage some patients who são de not answer to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Acupuncture, exercise therapy, multidisciplinary rehabilitation programs, massage, actions therapy, e spinal manipulation ser estar effective in details clinical situations. Patients com radicular symptoms may benefit em ~ epidural steroid injections, but studies have developed mixed results. Many patients with chronic low ago pain will certainly not benefit são de surgery. A surgical evaluation may be considered para select patients com functional disabilities or refractory pain regardless of multiple nonsurgical treatments.